Please print and fill out the form. It's up to you to either email us a copy or bring it with you when you come.
ELIGUK LAKE LODGE POLICY, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
All fishing & hunting package rates are quoted in Canadian funds. Bookings are based on availability on a first come, first serve basis. A two-person/two-night minimum stay is required.
If you are traveling to our resort by float plane they have a very strict personal baggage limit between 30- 50 lbs per person, including carry on. Please check with company when booking. For all inclusive clients, 3 home cooked meals, snacks & beverages will be provided for you.
A deposit representing 50% of the total cost of booking including taxes & fees is due at time of reservation.
61 days or more = $200 fee per person
60-0 days = 100% non-refundable.
Guests are responsible for all travel arrangements to get to the resort via chartered floatplane – unless special travel arrangements have been made prior with Eliguk Lake Lodge. Deposits or full payments can be held for a future booking, as long as it is booked within the year of original booking.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT ALL GUESTS PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE.
As Wilderness Resort Operators in the Province of British Columbia, all guests are required to sign the following waiver prior to or upon arrival at the Resort. Should you have any questions please contact us.
BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
TO: ELIGUK LAKE LODGE OUTFITTERS INC (hereinafter collectively referred to as “ELLO”)
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
I am aware that the use of ELLO’s accommodations and facilities at Eliguk Lake Lodge (the “Resort”) and participating in the activities offered at the Resort including but not limited to Jeep 4x4 trail rides, snow machine riding, ATV riding, boating, kayaking, canoeing, range shooting, hunting, bike riding, mountain biking, use of sauna/shower house, hiking, salt water fishing, fresh water fishing, fly fishing, ice fishing, bear watching, any guided or unguided tours, (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Activities”) involve many risks, dangers and hazards including, but not limited to: exposed rock, earth, and other natural objects; obstacles; uneven terrain; slippery terrain; unstable ground; falling rocks; changing environmental and weather conditions; ice & snow; frostbite; windburn; crevasses; cliffs; trees, tree wells, tree stumps, tree roots and forest dead fall; variations in terrain which may create blind spots or reduced visibility; falling off, trapped under, drowning; falling off a vessel/vehicle into the water; overturning of a vessel/vehicle in the water; becoming trapped under or struck by a vessel/vehicle; being struck by an oar; faulty, inappropriate or inadequate equipment or gear; guns; discharging of guns; improperly loaded guns; stray bullets; falling off a bike; variable and difficult trail conditions; streams and creeks; collision with fences, trees, rocks, and other objects; collision with vehicles, equipment or structures; collision with other persons; collision with animals; fishing hooks, fishing line, fishing poles, and other fishing gear; stairs, woodstoves, campfires, wild and/or poisonous plants, incidents with wild or domestic animals, and insects; travel by floatplane, helicopter, 4x4, ATV, snow machine, zodiac, or other means of mechanized travel; hot oil, hot beverages and other cooking substances, food poisoning; stoves and ovens; hot cookware and utensils; allergic reactions; the failure to act safely or within one’s own ability or to stay within designated areas; negligence of other persons participating in the Activities; and NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF ELLO OR ITS STAFF, INCLUDING THE FAILURE ON THE PART OF ELLO OR ITS STAFF TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS OF THE ACTIVITIES.
I am also aware that the risks, dangers and hazards referred to above exist throughout the Resort and may be encountered while using the accommodations and facilities at the Resort and while participating in the Activities and many are unmarked.
ELLO has a strict smoking policy – all smokers must smoke in designated smoking areas only. No cigarettes are allowed out of the designated areas for everyone’s safety as we are always in a high forest fire risk zone. It is up to each smoker to ensure their cigarette is extinguished. No campfires are allowed outside of the Resort. We follow all regulations for campfire permits within our district.
I confirm that I do not have any medical condition(s) or food allergies, which would prevent me from participating in the activities or meals.
I am aware of the risks, dangers and hazards associated with the activities and with the use of the accommodations and facilities at the resort and I freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage and loss resulting therefrom.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of ELLO permitting me to use the accommodations and facilities at the Resort and permitting me to take part in the Activities, I hereby agree as follows:
1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future against ELLO, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, sponsors, successors, and assigns (all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Releasees”), and TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury including death that I may suffer, or that my next of kin may suffer resulting from either my use of or my presence on the Resort, my participation in the Activities, or travel beyond the designated areas, DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES, AND ALSO INCLUDING THE FAILURE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASESS TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS OF THE ACTIVITIES REFERRED TO ABOVE;
2. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any damage to property of or personal injury to any third party, resulting from my use of or presence on the Resort;
3. This Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns, and representatives, in the event of my death or incapacity;
4. This Agreement and any rights, duties and obligations as between the parties to this Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia and no other jurisdiction;
5. Any litigation involving the parties to this Agreement shall be brought solely within the Province of British Columbia and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of British Columbia; and
6. In entering into this Agreement I am not relying upon any oral or written representations or statements made by the Releasees with respect to the safety of the activities other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND I AM AWARE THAT BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH I OR MY HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, ASSIGNS AND REPRESENTATIVES MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES.
Signed this _____ day of _____________, 20____.
Signature of Participant*
Signature of Witness
Print Name of Witness
Date of Birth
Signature of Parent or Guardian
Print Name of Parent or Guardian
*If Participant is under the age of 19, a parent or guardian MUST also initial and sign this Agreement.
Phone: 1-250-765-0111 (please leave a message)
ALTERNATE phone # 1-778-806-2494
Flight destinations are to Anahim Lake Airport - then a 25 minute float plane transfer from Nimpo Lake to Eliguk Lake. All flights and arrangements are at the customers responsibility & cost. We can recommend float plane operators. Winter guests who want to ice fish, may choose to drive to Anahim and be snow machined in for a whole different adventure. Access to the lodge is also by way of the Alexander Mackenzie Heritage Grease Trail by quad or snow machine - be aware, it's only for the experienced as it's a challenging trail. Clients must sign a waiver & liability form before the arrive at Eliguk Lake.
Wilderness Fishing Resort & Off Grid Workshops...
"Email us to reserve a wilderness cabin and we'll see you soon!"
Eliguk Lake is North of Anahim Lake, google won't allow us to show you as it does not have a physical address.
Follow us there to see our daily adventures.